Porsche Memory Module by T-Design USA
As seen in the AutoAmateur 'Memory Mod' DIY Video!
This T-Design device is a simple plug-and-play module for the 991, 981, 718 and Cayenne models that have the function buttons in the center console such as Sport, PSE, etc. It remembers the state of Sport, Sport+, A/S/S, PSE and your Spoiler.
With the T-Design Memory Module you don't have to press same buttons over and over every time you start the car. When you turn your car on, the previous settings are recalled.
- Remembers the last setting for: Auto/Start/Stop, PSE, Sport, Sport+, Spoiler
- Install in under 10 minutes
- Completely seamless / invisible (inside the center console)
- Can be uninstalled just as easily
- Designed and made in the USA
Note: The Memory Module does not remember 'Sport' on '17+ cars (991.2 and 718) where the steering wheel knob installed. If your 991.2 or 718 car has the SPORT button in the center console - Memory Module will remember it.
Exclusively developed for Porsche cars. Works with:
- 911: 991 series (Year 2012.5+)
- Cayenne: 958 series (Year 2011+)
- Boxster/Cayman: 981 and 718 series (Year 2013+)
Returns accepted within 10 days.
Buyer pays for return shipping and the item is subject to a $50 restocking fee.
AutoAmateur offers no support or warranty for this product. All support and warranty is provided directly by the manufacturer, www.tdesign.com