The Dylan Ring - Porsche '12 O’clock' Top Center Steering Wheel Marker
This 12 O’clock Top Center Steering Wheel Marker is designed and produced by hand to perfectly fit any Porsche Steering Wheel.
From the designer: "As a 991 owner and long term fan of Auto Amateur I wanted something a bit special to fit my steering wheel rather than nasty, cheap electric tape options. My 13 year old son, Dylan, came up with the idea of matching it to the same polished aluminium used on my Porsche Sports Steering wheel. With the help of a local metal worker we have created a small number cut from best quality, 1 mm gauge, polished aluminium. It is the perfect finishing touch to any Porsche interior."
- All Porsche Models
- Cut and polished by hand in London, UK
- Gives an instant eye line reference to your central steering position
- Made from best quality 1 mm gauge solid polished aluminium
- Matches Porsche’s own polished aluminium Sports Steering Wheel
- Designed to fit perfectly within Porsche’s 12 o clock steering wheel notch
- Easy to fit it in under 30 seconds with no glue or screws required
- It's like jewellery for your Porsche
- Makes a 13 year old boy very proud :-)
Whereas the Dylan Ring is designed to fit the exact measurements found for the indented notch on most contemporary Porsche 911 models it can be successfully fitted to Porsche steering wheels without a dedicated notch. It can also be fitted to any other make of car as the Dylan Ring can be adjusted according to the thickness of any modern steering wheel.
Returns are accepted with 30 days if the product is unused and undamaged.
Buyer pays for return shipping and the item is subject to a $10 restocking fee.